Patient Portal: https://gotomyclinic.com/ecc/
Quick Links (will open in separate browser)
- Hidalgo County Headstart
- American Academy Of Pediatrics – Parenting Corner
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Children’s Health Topics
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Childhood Immunization Support Program
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Facts for Parents About Autism and Vaccine Safety
- Center for Desease Control and Prevention – Healthy Living
- Center for Desease Control and Prevention – Injury, Violence & Safety
KidsHealth is the largest and most visited site on the Web providing doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Comprehensive information from the Centers for Disease Control.
Very good online source for breastfeeding information.
For recommendations on how to help your baby sleep through the night. Report to help your baby sleep.
Everything you need to know about car seats.
Child Passenger Safety
From the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Product Alerts and Recalls
Resources on disease and disorders, drug information, and medical dictionaries.
Health Information Data Base
Safety Net: Internet security information for families
For healthy eating: