Our Philosophy, Our Mission…
At ECC, our mission is to offer outstanding services to our patients and their families. We consider a privilege that you have selected us for the care of your most precious thing in life, your kids.
We have a friendly and well trained staff that will assist you in all your needs.
About Our Practice
Feel free to contact us by giving us a call at (956) 682-4500 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions about the practice in general or specifically about Dr. Zavala-Spinetti.
We also encourage you to spend time on our website. Here, you’ll find information about our practice as well as valuable resources to help you find answers to your child’s healthcare concerns.
Expecting Your First Child?
Choosing a pediatrician is a very important decision. Factors to consider are finding one who shares your philosophy on the medical care of your child, immunizations, location and the ever-popular insurance coverage.
Follow these steps to help you decide whether our pediatricians are the right pediatrician for you:
- Read about Dr. Zavala-Spinetti
- Verify that she is credentialed in network with your insurance plan.
- Verify our practice location is right for you.
You are welcome to come by the office for a quick tour and meet with the office manager anytime during regular business hours. The doctors have also set aside certain amount of time to meet with first-time parents. These optional prospective appointments can be made by contacting our scheduling desk at (956) 682-4500.
Delivering Your Baby
If you deliver at one of the hospitals where the doctor is a staff member, all you need to do is notify the hospital staff of your choice at the time of pre-registration or by the time of delivery. Remember, even if Dr. Zavala-Spinetti does not go to the hospital in which your child is born, we welcome you to call the office at (956) 682-4500 and schedule a follow-up appointment once you and your baby go home from the hospital.
Paperwork is completed during your first visit. Don’t forget to make sure your insurance company adds the baby to your policy.
Wish To Transfer?
To transfer your child to our office, please do the following:
- Confirm with your insurance company that Dr. Zavala-Spinetti accepts your health insurance plan.
- Some insurance plans require you to contact them and select a primary care physician (PCP). This must be done before being seen by either doctor to ensure the insurance will pay for the claim.
- Visit our forms page where you can complete and send to your previous pediatrician an authorization so your child’s records can be transferred to us. Before your child is seen for the first time, we will need a copy of his/her immunization records.
- Call to make an appointment at (956) 682-4500 to schedule your child’s appointment.
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Livania Zavala-Spinetti