- Well-child checks/ physical check-ups.
- Vaccinations and TB screening.
- Treatment and management of childhood illnesses.
- Coordinated management of special health problems and chronic illnesses.
- Hearing/vision screening.
- WIC/Head Start check-ups and lab services.
- Allergy skin test for patients and family members.
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
Diagnostic and minor surgical procedures:
- Incision and drainage of small abscesses.
- Dressing changes for care of first-degree and limited second-degree burns.
- Urinary bladder and catheterization.
- Insertion of nasogastric tube.
- Ear irrigation.
- Verruca-Freeze for patients and family members.